Come one, come all...

Hey! Welcome to Local Commotion, the music blog by Local Motion columnist Dan Barry.

My aim is the elevation, appreciation, and discussion of good music -- and the total fucking destruction of shitty rock.

In this blog I hope to fit news and tidbits related to the Connecticut music scene that can't make it into the column. It's also a chance for me to write about music more informally than in the column. Although there is no formal affiliation between the column (or The Hartford Advocate) and this blog, I hope that readers who enjoy my column will stop by for the scoop on good concerts, releases, and venues.

I've wanted to do this for a long time! There's always more going on in CT than I can fit on one page -- and now there's a place to print the rest.

Now that we've got the fine print out of the way... let's fucking rock.

No comments: