DISGUSTING

amount of new Flickr uploads and updates.

Sweetheart Mountain @ Jitters, Southington 3/25/06
Wrenchintheworks, Ed Gein, Animosity @ Wallingford American Legion 8/24/05
Eula @ Lily Pad Lounge (Toad's Place Upstairs), New Haven 4/19/05
Sugarfist @ Michael Angelo's Pizza 1/29/05
...and more!

Now that I have a pro account (THANKS, ROB!) I can post unlimited photo sets. Which means almost all my concerts are organized into nice neat little sets that give the names of bands, show date, location, etc.

I'm working on posting every band picture I've ever taken that's worth posting.

This shit is so future. Go check it out. Musicians: as always, you're completely welcome to use my photos on your website or Myspace -- just list me (Dan Barry) as the photo credit.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/localcommotionct/

More updates soon. I've been collecting some good music news from around the state.

No comments: